As Leomar Yatch, after acknowleding traffic jams and high population density in mega cities, we decided to lean on sea transportation and its production.
We specifically designed Sea Ambulance for both domestic and international sales mainly in order to help people who lives in Africa Continent.
On our 10.5 m meter ambulance boat, we carefully produced it to be safe, fast paced, trustworthy and easyily repaired & maintained. It is also can navigate in very low water level. To be able to execute a mass production, we implemented a full navigation system, GRP mould and full accessible medical tools. In other words, we created an intensive care unit which can swim. In spite of the solar panels over the boat, it can do the night trips without turning the generator on. Solar panels also helps the batteries to recharge during the day light.
- HULL : GRP
- TOPSIDE : COMPOSITE
- LOA (Lenghtoverall) : 10,50 m
- BEAM : 3,30 m
- DISPLACMENT : 5,5 Tons Aprox
- GENERATOR : 7/10 KWA ONAN
- ENGINES OUTBOARD : 250 Hp x 2 (Mercury) OPTIMAX XL 4 STROKE
- Model: OPTIMAX 250
- Weight: 229 kg
- Fuel Requirements: Unleaded 90 RON min.
- lnduction System: 2-stage direct fuel injection
- Gear Shift: Forward (F) – Neutral (N) – Reverse (R)
- Counter Rotation: Available on XL and XXL models Recommended Boat
- Transom Height: 508 mm (L) – 635 mm (XL) – 762 mm (XXL) Kilowatts 183.9 kW
- Full throttle RPM: 5500-6000
- Cylinders: V-6 (60° Vee)
- Displacement: 3032 cc
- Starting: Electric (turn-key)
- Gear Ratio:75:1
- Steering System: Remote
- Tail Position: Power trim standard
- Alternator: Belt Driven 60 amp (756 watt)
- Fuel Tank: Optional