- Overall Length: 10.50 m
- Hull Length : 8.80 m
- Beam: 3.00 m
- Draft: 0.80 m
- Displacement: 3.000 kg
- Fuel Capacity : 400 lt
- Water Capacity 100 lt
- Cruising Speed: 28 Knots
- Top Speed : 30 Knots
- Deck: Molded non-skid pattern.
- Dash: Mahogany with high polished varnished
- Toe Rail: Tapered varnished Mahogany with stainless steel profile.
- Anchor Locker: Molded into the foredeck.
- Rub rail: Stainless steel half-round on solid PVC molding.
- Cleats: Two 8” bow cleats, two 8” stern cleats, four 6” spring cleats, all of Type 316L stainless steel.
- Ensign: Stern-mounted 4’’ stainless steel staff with flush socket.
- Bow Burgee: Stainless steel staff with flush socket.
- Fender Pad Eyes: 8 fender pad eyes (four each side), on side decks, for hanging fenders.
- Steering Wheel: 12” stainless steel wheel with a varnished wood trim.
- Additional Seating: Cockpit: “U” shaped settees on port .Aft Bench seat for two passengers. All cushions upholstered in owner’s choice of selected vinyl.
- Drains: Four, with direct overboard drainage.
- Swim Platform: Fiberglass platform with teak treads and stainless steel half round.
- Swim Ladder: Telescoping three-step stainless steel ladder. Stores under swimming platform.
- Cockpit Shower: Shower in transom.
- Courtesy Lighting: One light under each cockpit side-deck
- Pilot Seats: Helm seats in pilothouse.
- Interior Finish: Mahogany, finish with satin varnish.
- Stereo: JVC CD player and amplifier, four marine speaker cockpit.
- Cabin: V berth, upholstered in owner’s choice from selected fabrics.
- Settee and Benches: 4″ total thickness, with 1″ thick soft-density top layer. Backrests have a thickness dependent on styling.
- Engines: 2×330 HP Cummings Diesel
- Steering: Hydraulic pump.
- Gauges: Oil pressure, water temperature, tachometer with engine hours, and fuel gauges.
- Alarms: Alarm for low oil pressure, high water temperature, seawater flow.
- Fuel Tanks: One PE tank, total of 300 lt of fuel.
- Filter: Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Blower: Forced-air exhaust blower in engine room, 12-volt DC.
- Anchoring Package: 10Kg. Stainless steel anchor with 6mm 30m galvanize chain, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and 1000watt 12-volt DC electric windlass.
- Bilge Pumps : 2*500 gal/hr Athwood pumps.
- Batteries: Ship’s service battery: Deep Cycle 12-volt DC battery rated at 200 amp hours.
- Engine starting: One 200Amp 12-volt DC starter battery.
- Distribution Panel: 12-volt DC panel, volt and amp meters.
- Battery Switch: Heavy-duty battery switches for both engine and service batteries, with the ability to parallel the Starting Battery.
- Lights: Navigation lights and cockpit lights.
- 12-Volt Outlet: Cigarette-lighter type outlet port side aft face of DC panel. Engine Room: Two engine room lights.
- Water System: Cold pressure water cockpit shower.
- Water Tank: 100 lt tank.
- Electric Bilge Pumps: One12-volt DC pumps with float switches.
- Pressure Pump : One Flojet 12-volt DC pump with accumulator tank.
Gel coat and Finish
- Hull: Owner’s choice Dark Blue, Dark Green, Beige colors.
- Deck: Off-White
- Interior: Satin varnish.
- Fire Extinguisher: Two 1kg dry chemical extinguishers.
- Fire Suppression Automatic fire extinguisher at the engine room.
- Horn: 12-volt DC horn with switch on dash.